The CBD market is growing quickly, and there are numerous small businesses that have popped up to take advantage of the growing demand. Even though there is an opportunity to build a business from the ground up while helping a lot of people, this is a competitive area. Direct mail marketing can help you set yourself and your business apart. How does this work?
What Is CBD?
Cannabidiol – often abbreviated CBD – is a popular compound that is extracted from the flowering tops, leaves, and resin of two strains of the cannabis plant: industrial hemp and marijuana.
CBD belongs to a larger class of compounds called cannabinoids that are found in abundance in the cannabis plant. There are around 113 known active cannabinoids on the plant; THC is the most prevalent, with CBD right behind it.
Unlike THC which, when ingested or smoked, is known for delivering the “high” feeling usually associated with marijuana, CBD doesn’t produce a sense of euphoria, hallucination or psychoactivity when consumed.
The marijuana plant has plenty of THC — or Tetrahydrocannabinol; it is also a decent source of cannabidiol.
Why Has CBD Become So Popular?
Why are millions of consumers indulging in CBD products these days? It has many natural benefits as seen below:
- CBD Is Not Psychoactive.This is the main reason that makes CBD be perceived as more acceptable and safer than other cannabis products. As already mentioned, unlike THC, CBD doesn’t have any psychoactive effects when vaped, smoked, ingested, or applied to the skin. In short, anyone can use it without the risk of getting high, which is a big plus.
- It’s Legal. Perhaps the most defining reason why CBD has enjoyed a popularity wave is that the sale of CBD products became completely legal after passage of the Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018 (aka Farm Bill 2018). You cannot say the same about other cannabis products in the US, such as marijuana, which has yet to be legalized in most US states.
- It’s an Effective Alternative Treatment.There are hundreds of scientific research studies and reviews showing that CBD is indeed effective in addressing a wide array of conditions related to depression, anxiety, and pain. Here are some demonstrated CBD benefits:
- CBD oil fights pain. Studies have shown that CBD is a promising alternative treatment for the pain associated with several conditions: migraines, Multiple Sclerosis, muscle spasms, arthritis, lupus, digestive problems, cancers, and much more.
- CBD oil soothes depression. CBD has been found to increase the levels of happy-feel hormones such as serotonin. These biochemicals promote calmness and deactivate the compounds responsible for sadness, hopelessness, and other symptoms of depression.
- CBD oil helps with cancer pain relief. CBD has shown great potential for alleviating pain related to cancer and cancer treatments, for example: chemotherapy.
If you want more reasons, scientists and researchers have carried out studies that seem to suggest CBD can be a potential treatment for many cognitive decline and brain-related conditions such as: Huntington’s Disease, Alzheimer’s Disease, PTSD, bipolar disorders, Parkinson’s Disease, Lou Gehrig’s disease (ALS), and more.
The Benefits of Direct Mail Marketing
There are numerous benefits of direct mail for CBD. While you still need to use digital marketing, there are a lot of regulations that surround internet marketing (including social media) that you will not have to deal with if you use direct mail marketing.
In addition, you can use direct mail marketing to build a strong, personal relationship with your prospects. There is still something special about holding a firm, sturdy piece of mail in your hands. You can put pictures and text on both sides to make sure your prospects see it.
1. Build Targeted Lists Using Analytics – To get the most out of direct mail marketing, you can also build targeted lists using analytics. You can divide your mailing lists based on age, gender, occupation, socioeconomic status, and more. Then, using analytics, you can calculate your conversion rate and adjust your digital marketing campaign as you go, maximizing your ROI.
2. Reach Out to Professionals for Help – If you want to get the most out of your direct mail marketing for CBD, then you need to rely on a professional direct mail marketing company, Dyanmicard! We know how to help you tailor your direct mail marketing campaign to the needs of your clients. That way, you can maximize your ROI while still focusing on what you love most about running your CBD business.